Level acquired with Subcielo Tarifa, and gift of an IKO card with the level acquired according to the methodology of the international kiteboarding association.
- Transport and assembly of the kite and its lines.
- Locate the wind direction, which is pray (up the wind) or drift (lower to the wind)
- You'll learn how to fly a low-powered kite (small kite and short lines) statically in the sand around the end of the window and near the ground.
- Know how to stop the strength of the kite in case of problem by releasing the bar.
- Know that the leash and where it should be connected from before takeoff and up to landing.
- Fly the kite hooked to the harness.
- Fly the kite hooked to the harness with one hand.
- Activation of the security system of the bar and/or quick release system and its location.
- Perform derived edges by body dragging, using kite in power zones.
- Lift the kite from the water (lying and relaunching maneuver).
- Perform a self-rescue in the water.
- Relaunch the kite from the earth.
- Fly the kite from 9 to 3 hours at the edge of the wind window.
- Lift the kite with assistance and know how to choose the right angle with respect to the wind.
- Fly the kite in the power zone without crashing it.
- Roll up and unroll the lines while the kite flies.
- If we activate the active safety, know how to recover the kite and secure it on the ground.
- Land kite on the ground with assistance
- Define whether the practice area is safe and be able to specify why.
- Assemble and check equipment unassisted (kite, lines and bar)
- Get away from the coast (with side-shore wind or side-onshore wind) by body dragging and going down and going back to the coast.
- Perform the previous exercise with one hand.
- Know the theory of water start: position of the board, body and handling of the kite.
- Take the board, place your feet on the foot straps and hold the position by operating the kite.
- Get up from the board and navigate by moving the kite up and down.
- In case you have taken classes up to this point with two-line kite; learn everything related to the use of 4-line kite.
- Know the rules of passage.
- Get away from the coast and back to the coast.
- Know how to lift the kite and change course.
- Know how to accelerate by lifting the song and moving the kite.
- To know how to stop nailing the singing.
- Know how to maintain a course by nailing the singing.
- Be able to get away from the coast and return to the same starting point.
- Navigate forced.
- Navigate constant forced.
- Know how to recover the board without using leash or beep, making body forced.
- Navigate a two-way table if it is not navigated before.
- Changing direction by navigating.
- Knowledge of jump theory.
- Make a small jump and land it.