Semi-Private Kitesurfing Courses in Tarifa
When you experience what it feels like to fly over the sea, there will be no turning back. In addition, with our semi-private courses you can enjoy with another person these sensations.
One of our specialized monitors will instruct you and be with you at all times. We put the kite. You guys, the adrenaline.
Who is the semi-private Kitesurf of Subcielo course for? It's for you if ...
In our School we offer different course modalities also differentiated according to levels. Choose from: group kite courses, private and, also, semi-private like this. Find out if the latter are for you:
- If you are looking for a kitesurfing course adapted to your needs. Whether you're already driving in this sport or have never practiced kitesurfing, you'll be able to access our semi-private courses. We will adjust to your level and availability.
- If it's your first time with kitesurfing. If you've never flown a kite or mounted on a board, with this type of course you'll be able to fast-forward. When working in pairs, the monitor will get the most out of your personalized instruction.
- If you have already taken a group kitesurfing course and now you want to advance with your training with a semi-private course. You'll have more time to communicate with your instructor and continue to evolve in kite practice. Your level will mark the starting point.
How is it different from the private course?
If you are visiting with someone else, a semi-private course will take you fully into the dynamism of this area of the Andalusian coast. Kitesurfing is an exciting sport that will allow you to enjoy the outdoors and the fantastic climate of Tarifa
It's a good way to take advantage of individualized training while enjoying how rewarding it is to learn in company. You can test yourself together and share your evolution.
In our Tarifa center we also teach 100% private kitesurfing courses for those who prefer a personal instructor. If you are looking for an intense activity or need an expert to correct your flight, we encourage you to ask us about this modality.
The semi-private kitesurfing course is perfect for ...
- Couples who want to start kitesurfing and look for a sport with which to get excited together. You will be able to work as a team and discover a practice to share in the future.
- Children who want to live an unforgettable adventure outdoors and as a family. Without a doubt, the little ones will enjoy the adventure and help them to make contact with nature in an active way.
- For you, you already have notions of Kitesurf but you need to specialize and you need concrete guidelines to improve your style. If you have already practiced this sport, we will teach you how to improve your skills and we will delve into your freestyle.
Discover the 2 types of semi-private classes we have in Subcielo
- Semi-private kitesurfing course 2.1: You will share a kite with your companion for a minimum of 3 hours a day. You'll enjoy an expert instructor for both of us. You will advance at a good pace and you will be able to see yourself take your first steps as kiters.
- Semi-private course 2.2: You can enjoy this course with a companion or, well, with another student who also comes alone. You will both have a kite for each and a monitor that will instruct you at the same time. Two hours a day to fly, as you have a kite uninterrupted and the energy consumption is much higher.
All course material is included in the price
We wait for you on the shore of the Sea of Tarifa with all the material you will need for your course. This includes:
- A wetsuit, a harness, a vest and a helmet.
- A kite and a board.
- A walkie talkie so you can listen to the monitor when you're in the water.
Our Kite courses they also include specific insurance for this activity and the service of a rescue boat. When you finish your instruction we will give you a final certificate with the level reached (IKO certificate).
We can also advise you on where to stay during your stay in Tarifa. Ask us.
Do I have to bring anything for the course? You'll just have to bring the urge to enjoy and learn
Come with comfortable clothes, a cap or accessory that protects your head and sunglasses. Also don't forget an elevated sunscreen lotion and liquids to hydrate. Another must-have? A great dose of motivation.
The most requested course by students and with the best results
The master classes of our semi-private courses allow us to establish a close relationship with our students. The result? An agile evolution in learning and unforgettable moments.
And we don't say it, they say, our students:
The magic of kitesurfing lies in its ability to become an addictive practice. Whether you want to start kite or try to debug your technique, you'll never forget this experience in Tarifa We're waiting for you to break the monotony and test you.
BOOK FROM THE WEB AND YOU BENEFIT FROM THESE DISCOUNTS
Find out how much a kitesurfing course can cost and start planning your next sporting activity in Tarifa
PRICES FOR SEMI-PRIVATE COURSE 2.2 (2h minimum per day)
PRICES FOR SEMI-PRIVATE COURSE 2.1 (3h minimum per day)