Why take a kitesurfing course on a boat offered by Subcielo?
If you have already taken your first steps in kiteboarding and are looking forward to sailing upwind, a boat-assisted kite course will open up a wide training ground for you. We also invite you to enroll in this course modality if:
- You don’tfeel safe on the board when the wind blows. It’s time to increase your adrenaline levels. We will go into the sea to test your skills and perfect your technique with the guidance of an expert instructor.
- Practice new kitesurfing disciplines. With the boat it will be much more comfortable to learn new kitesurfing techniques such as Hydrofoil or Strapless.
- If you want to go a step further and accelerate the pace of the classes. Training offshore offers two possibilities that will optimize your learning: the ample space and the fact that you will be in the water all the time without having to walk on the beach or dodge kites will accelerate your performance.
- If, despite your best efforts, you need a little push to advance in the course. In many occasions, our students need more space and calm to continue to evolve in the handling of the kite. We invite you to consider this possibility and test yourself away from the sand.
Is the boat rate kitesurfing course for you? Find out…
- Ideal for 2 friends who can’t quite take off with the courses that take place on the shore of the beach. If this is your case, it may be necessary to change the scenario and see how you fare offshore. You will also learn by watching your companion navigate.
- It is perfect for couples who want to advance faster in their kitesurfing lessons. Sharing the sessions of this course will be an experience you will never forget. You will witness each other’s progress and will be able to observe the different navigation techniques when you rest during the relay periods.
- For you, who already feel confident with your board and want to experience kitesurfing by boat. If you need to go further out to sea, this is your chance. You will only have to get on the board and follow your instructor’s guidelines, you will not lose the time required when starting from the shore!
We have 2 types of boat classes
In our school we offer two types of kitesurfing courses
with the assistance of a boat. Choose the modality that best defines what you are looking for and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Private boat course: An instructor and the skipper will work alone with you for a minimum of 2 hours per day. You will be provided with all the kitesurfing equipment necessary for the development of the lesson.
- Semi-private boat course: Course for two people led by a monitor and the skipper of the boat, who will instruct you in the level of kitesurfing that you request for a minimum of 3 hours. The equipment for both students is included.
The course material is included in the price:
As in all our courses, both insurance and the necessary material for its development are included in the registration fee. We will provide you with:
- A helmet and a vest.
- An approved harness.
- A wetsuit.
- A kite and a kiteboard.
- A walkie talkie to communicate with your instructor.
You also don’t have to worry about accommodation if you don’t know where to stay yet. We will advise you about where to stay in Tarifa so you can value different options.
At the end of your training period you will receive an IKO Certificate that will certify the level you have reached. In this way, you will be able to justify your internationally approved training.
Do I have to prepare anything for the course?
We recommend that you attend the classes with comfortable clothing and accessories that protect your eyes and head from the sun. Likewise, do not forget a high protection cream and liquids to hydrate yourself.
Finally, come with lots of energy and enthusiasm, you are in for an exhilarating experience that you will always carry with you!