The Cheapest Kitesurfing Course in Tarifa Group Course
Have you always been curious about Kitesurfing? Do you want to do something different and live an unforgettable adventure? Our Group Tarifa Kitesurfing course is your chance to get started in this fun sport.
You just have to decide the number of friends or if you come alone and choose the days you want to enjoy kitesurfing ready?
Let us guess, you worry ...
Facing the sea and the wind at the same time impresses, inspires respect. However, going into the practice of kitesurfing also means embarking on an unforgettable adventure that, in most cases, generates addiction.
We schedule our courses to be 100 safe and live a unique experience. Let us guess what you're worried about...
- Never have done Kitesurfing. It's not important to us, so it shouldn't be a problem for you either. You'll start from scratch and we won't let you go any further if we're not sure you can do it. Our team of professionals will monitor your progress and give you the necessary directions to advance your kitesurfing course.
- Do not have the physical skills for this sport. The necessary material for kitesurfing is very light. Your physical condition will not determine your first progress in your practice; However, if your intention is to become an air navigator, we will encourage you to get fit to avoid injury and progress more quickly in the future.
- Not being sure if you like this sport. Our recommendation is that you take advantage of our economic kitesurfing initiation course to discard if this practice goes with you. If for some reason, flying a kite doesn't end up falling in love with you, you've spent time outdoors and had a new experience, it doesn't sound bad, does it?
What are you going to learn in our Kite Surf Group courses and why shouldn't you miss them?
You can choose the number of hours and the days you will enjoy with friends or family practicing Kitesurfing. Our group courses are designed for groups of three to eight people (if you are more than 8 students contact us before to assess the price and organization of the classes).
A teacher can take care of 2 kites at the same time and in turn a kite can be shared by 2 students.
In addition, if the adrenaline release of kitesurfing hooks you, you will be able to hire more hours of instruction and / or more days of course.
What will you learn in your group kitesurfing course?
- You will perfectly understand the theory of the wind about the kite and the suitability of the beach: we will teach you to understand how to take advantage of the air windows and you will know the basics necessary to fly a kite.
- You will learn how to use the different security systems: We are very strict in this regard, your safety is our priority, it must also be yours!
- You will see the assembly of the material in detail. We will teach you how to assemble and disassemble your kitesurfing kite, a key work to be able to practice this sport!
- You will fly and control a kite in the different flight areas: The basic notions of lifting the kite is the basis of this activity!
- You will launch and land the kite on the beach: When you first get it, you'll be unstoppable! The adventure begins.
- You'll come in and out of the water controlling the kite as if you were doing it every day: Our goal is to prepare you for one next level, do you sign up?
- You will manage to fly the kite with total control of it: Nothing can stop you anymore. You'll practice until you drive your kite in the air.
- You will start in the table to start browsing little by little: You'll release adrenaline and feel capable of everything. For the first time, you'll sail over the water and, this, will be an experience you'll never forget.
Discover the entire Kitesurfing program as a group: 5 days and 3 hours long for you
Tell us how many days you want your course to last and we'll tell you what you'll learn:
1 day Group Kitesurfing Course:
Your baptism in this sport. You will learn the basics of kitesurfing and help you decide if you want to continue going into this aquatic activity.
2-Day Kitesurfing Course:
The ideal choice for those looking to learn how to control the kite both inside and outside the sea. In addition, we will teach you how to move in the water so that you can recover and climb the kite board with agility in case you fall. In other words, we'll get you into the art of body drag!
3-Day Kitesurfing Course:
We'll show you the keys to control the kitesurfing board. You'll find out how to keep your balance and feel the waves. Without a doubt, it is one of the most exciting phases for anyone who enters this sport for the first time.
Kitesurfing course of 4 days and 5 days:
With this training you will be able to start to know the sport of kitesurfing more thoroughly and fine-tune all the techniques learned during these course days.
We'll teach you how to slide through the water and change course. If you plan to get a kitesurfing team and continue practicing this sport in the future, this is your course!
Who is this course for?
We direct our kitesurfing courses to all lovers of nature, sport and action. Whether you come alone or accompanied, you can test your skills!
- Courses for families looking for new forms of outdoor recreation, there's nothing like sport to feel united!
- Courses suitable for groups of friends who want to start in a common activity and be able to practice kitesurfing in company.
- Individual course. The perfect option if you want to get started in this sport and you love meeting new people, you and nature accepting new challenges!
- Teambuilding courses for companies. What better than a fun, group activity to strengthen your workers' personal and professional relationships?
Choose the type of group kitesurfing class that best suits you
If you are thinking of signing up for one of our courses, it doesn't matter if you decide to do it accompanied by yours or if, on the contrary, it's something you want to do for yourself.
- Are you coming alone? We'll assign you a group of your same level so you can start your kite surfing course. Do not hesitate to ask us how to apply for your place.
- Already have your group organized? For groups of up to four people, a monitor will take care of your training in our kitesurfing school. Our team will be waiting foryou.
What is included in the course?
We take care of the material! You won't have to worry about your kitesurfing gear. We will provide you with:
- Vest and helmet.
- Kitesurfing board.
If you only need to rent kitesurfing equipment to practice on the coasts of Tarifawe can also offer it.
You will feel accompanied at all times. You can listen to your teacher even when you're underwater, thanks to a walkie talkie that will make it easier for you to follow classes. In addition, a support vessel will be present during the instruction if the weather conditions permit.
You won't have to worry about insurance either, we'll take care of the paperwork! In addition, if you are looking for Accommodation in Tarifa + Kitesurfing Course,we will help you find the ideal place to spend unforgettable days in Tarifa.
When the course is complete, you will get a final certificate with the level reached (IKO Certificate), an international recognition accreditation!
BOOK FROM THE WEB AND YOU BENEFIT FROM THESE DISCOUNTS
Find out how much a kitesurfing course can cost and start planning your next sporting activity in Tarifa